Sunday, August 1, 2010

Would it be a bad idea to paint over toe nail fungus?

haha.. i'm tempted to paint my toe-nails, but they are infected... :/ they have been for over a year, and i've been treating them and everything... ugh.Would it be a bad idea to paint over toe nail fungus?
seriously..you can..this happened to me about a year ago! I painted over my big toenail..which i still to this day have no idea how i got it...however then one day...i was out with my sister and i saw this one girl with her little pretty toenails and they were painted with just a little clear coat...so I decided to go to the doctor and have them cut off the infected part of the nail {even though I could have done it myself...lol}


it took a while..but I just let it grow back in naturally...=]





{hahaha had to add the traumatic experience in there but its true...lol} anyway the point is yes you can paint over a fungus...but you should just get the infected part cut off {unless its all over} and start anew...either way...goodluck!!! =]Would it be a bad idea to paint over toe nail fungus?
You should go to see a doctor and get the prescription drug treat the fungus. The over-the-counter fungus no more is not going to cure it. If you brush the nail polish from one toe nail to another, it will spread the fungus to the healthy nail.
yep its bad don't paint them it will definately make it worse
No, it's not a bad idea :-)


Just try sticking to light colours...
can't see why not, might sting abit if you have to use remover when you get it off tho ??

No comments:

Post a Comment