Sunday, August 1, 2010

How do I fix a cracked toe nail?

I stumped my BIG toe on the table and my nail broke in half but its still attached at the side. I put peroxide and bandage it, but I'm not sure if I should cut it out, or pull it off, or leave it and bandage it till it grows out? How long would it take? HELPPPPPPP!!!!!How do I fix a cracked toe nail?
unschool's answer is exactly what you should do. Leave it alone or it could get infect and develop gangrene...How do I fix a cracked toe nail?
i feel so bad for you this will take 2 weeks to get back to normal. the best this you can do is cut is so it does not hang out and just keep cutting it as it gets longer.
You need to just keep it clean and bandaged up. It will fall off on it's own or grow out. Do not pick or try to take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment