Sunday, August 1, 2010

What can i do for my ingrown toe nail?

its the big toe on the right foot and its sooo sore and red what can i do?What can i do for my ingrown toe nail?
Depending on the pain you might want to visit your doctor.





I, however am very susceptible to ingrown toe nails.





I soak my whole foot in a warm bath with episom salt, allowing my foot to soak for a good 20-25 minutes, then I cut the ingrown nail at an angle so that when it grows back it wont grow into the tissue again. *kind of like this %26gt; / *








Or also put some cotton under the nail so that when it does grow it also won't grow back into the tissue. But I find this very uncomfortable and painful as well.





Hope it all goes well.





Ps. If it's gotten way bad I would invest in seeing a doctor to take care of it and having a chat with him on how to prevent them in the future. GL

No comments:

Post a Comment