Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does your nail polish suppose to match your toe nail color?

im painted my nails in pink and i'm wearing sandals should i paint my toe nails in pink too?Does your nail polish suppose to match your toe nail color?
You don't have to, but I think it looks a lot better and clean that way, if they are matching.





But do whatever! :DDoes your nail polish suppose to match your toe nail color?
i always do so
your toes should be 1 or 2 shades darker than your fingernails.





i read that in seventeen.
it doesn't matter you do what is best! :)
They absolutely do not have to match! I like to match mine (I always get french mani/pedis), but you don't have to. It's better though, I think, if the colors compliment each other. So with the pink, you could go french (it goes with anything), orange (if you want something bright), or red (for a classic).











I hope this helps!
If you want. Personally I wouldn't
You don't have to. You can do whatever you want. They're toenails! Have fun!
yeah it' more nice =) cause it matches
Yup! :) It's prettier that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment