Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What shall i do with my toe nail clippings?

When i cut my toe nails they just fly everywhere


HELP ME ???????


xWhat shall i do with my toe nail clippings?
Why dont u bite your toenails off and then eat them...





failing that.. put your foot in a plastic bag when you cut them..it's what i do :)What shall i do with my toe nail clippings?
Before cutting your toe nails soak them in water (preferably warm water) for 2-3 minutes. It will make them soft. This can be useful while cutting fingers nails also.
You have to put them in warm water for 5 minutes of so. (or after a bath)


I put cream on mine but i dont think it makes a difference and then they dont fly around, then flush them away. -toodleo-
do it with ur foot pointing down to the toilet,


and cut them slowly, it works every time for me
Keep them on file!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment