Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's your favorite color of toe nail polish?

I like this shimmery deep bronze color. It's really pretty!!!


鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏emeryyyyWhat's your favorite color of toe nail polish?
i like red!i missed you soo much!!What's your favorite color of toe nail polish?
Hot pink! :)
i like to get french its reall cute i even get fingernails the same way! lol
My toes are normally very shiny red. Sometimes dark purple or blue.
I like this cool orange pink color- its so adorable with my red flip-flops in the summer too!
White or bold blues, purples, and pinks.
twist and shout green along with sparkle shine orange
for your toesies?





definitely french pedis. but-- if i have to choose a COLOUR then... either what you said, deep bronze, or a dark sapphire blue. basically all jewel tones. =]





XOXO%26lt;33
My mom likes bronze colors, but it looks like her nail is like rotten or something. I like light purple.
shimmery pink or a french style with white tips
i like lots of neon colors. i just think those colors are really pretty and it shows some of your personality.
i love red. or any dark plumsss.








..and pink.
light pink!! I like bronze's 2 though.
I love black. I think it's soo cute on your toes!
I like bright red or shimmery light pink.
thatts pretty i also like blues, and dark browns...


reds also nice..:):)
def. bright and/neon colors





i use lime green


but i also like:


hot pink


cerulean


bright purple


orange


yellow..





but i guess you should use what goes with your skin tone also..

No comments:

Post a Comment