Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cracked big toe nail what to do?

I crack my big toe nail from about the top medial, about half way down, and all the way to the side of my toe. i was at school when it happened and the schools athletic trainer said i need to cut it off with nail cutters but when i got home my mom said for me to just leave it alone. its really hurting what do you think i should do?Cracked big toe nail what to do?
I think that for now you should leave it alone because it might get infected if it is an open wound. But if the toe starts to swell or pus starts to form, go see your doctor. I wound not recommend cutting it off. Take some advil for the pain and go to a doc if the pain gets too bad.





best of luck and feel betterCracked big toe nail what to do?
That happened to me when i was little..


I dropped a scooter on it and it was a bruising color..


I cut it off, then it grew back to normal :]


so i think you should cut it..but its your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment