Saturday, August 21, 2010

How is the best way to get rid of an ingrown toe nail without seeing a doctor?

Trim your nails ...and keep it clean all the time. Clean it with hydrogen peroxide. It helps a lot !How is the best way to get rid of an ingrown toe nail without seeing a doctor?
Hi!





When I was younger, a CRUSHED ALL my toes; resulting in EVERYONE of them becoming infected and ingrown.





I couldn't see a Dr' so what I did was pull EACH nail out with some TIME and tolerance to pain; I then ran some hot water with salt and let my feet soak in there for 30 Minutes.





After the soak, I dried my feet and put bandages ONTO the toes. Then kept them elevated for 2 days. This helped the healing process; once the healing began I now have NO toe nails on ANY of the toes but the pain is NEVER here now so its good.





However, if you want to stop an ingrowing toe nail without going to extreme length's like me... Just cut the nails a little far back and use salt water (NOT Hydrogen peroxide as it is dangerous in the blood stream) to clean the wound and it will fight any infection.





Hope this helps!





Hairball :-)How is the best way to get rid of an ingrown toe nail without seeing a doctor?
I have one too. I hate it. I am a dancer and it hurts worse than h*ll!!!!





My advice, buy a pedicure kit like this... http://www.amazon.com/Body-Toolz-Deluxe-鈥?/a>


Then use the think that is all metal and is flat and has two sides, one a tiny bit rounded and one flat, both with ';heads'; on them (something a tiny tiny tiny bit sharp-ish) and use that to pick out where it is ingrown. Do that after you shower to soften the skin. It hurts but that way you can avoid a doctor. Good luck!
cut your toe nail off then eat it if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment