Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a black toe nail. will it grow out on its own or do i have to drain it out?

I don't want the whole nail to fall. HELP!!I have a black toe nail. will it grow out on its own or do i have to drain it out?
It will probably fall off eventually. If the nail is black and there's no pressure underneath it, there is probably nothing to drain.


If there is a blood filled pocket under the nail you should have it looked at.


It's not as bad as it sounds for the nail to fall off. It doesn't hurt unless you rip it off too soon and when it comes off it's just pink skin underneath. The new nail grows in very quickly, at least in my experience.I have a black toe nail. will it grow out on its own or do i have to drain it out?
It will either grow out on its own, or it may fall off. I had one that took 4 months to eventually be pushed off by the new nail growing under it. I had half a big toe nail for a while, but it grew in alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment