Sunday, August 1, 2010

What would you do if you found a human toe nail in a hamburger you just got from a fast food joint?

I'd think about if I really wanted to make such a fake claim considering the jail time I'd have to do after I got caught.What would you do if you found a human toe nail in a hamburger you just got from a fast food joint?
Sence of humor is almost totally lacking on Yahoo! Answers. Its a shame. Go ride a yak.

Report Abuse


What would you do if you found a human toe nail in a hamburger you just got from a fast food joint?
Tell the manager about it. I wouldn't sue or even demand a refund though.
Sevenen: well I would report it in to health department because


of crosstamination on food substances also these things must


be mentioned with restraunt's manager tell him that you has to


meet the safety and sanitation code issued !
It's probably a piece of bone from the cow instead of a toenail.
spit the rest out of my mouth and wash my mouth and then complain, wouldn't eat there again
I would call a toe (tow) truck
I'd think, ';At last, something in this ';meat'; that I can identify';. Then I would wonder what happened to the rest of the body.
EWW!!!! Tell some one that is sick!!
I would first immediately contact the restaurant and rip there rear, then i would take a picture of it, then i would contact my lawyer, then i would contact the health dept, then we would be down sue central....
I would freak out, sue, shoot the owner of the restaurant, and inquire about the rest of the body.
I wonder how a toenail would get into a hamburger in the first place.....

No comments:

Post a Comment