Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bored-should I paint my toe nail,practice makeup,shave,shop,watch movie?want to do something girly?

I crossdress and have two days at home all alone. I am not sure what to do. Should I paint my toe nails, practice doing my makeup, get courage and shave my legs, watch a chick flick, go shopping. I dont know what to do.Bored-should I paint my toe nail,practice makeup,shave,shop,watch movie?want to do something girly?
Have a home spa.


Have a nice long bath with bubbles and sea salt and all that stuff, and shave your legs. Then style your hair in a new way, just to feel pretty.


Then have a mini-pedi or manicure. Get dressed up in your cutest and comfiest PJ'S . Then turn on the sappiest chick flick you can find and sob into your ice cream/popcorn.


That's what I always do to feel girl or relax. :) Bored-should I paint my toe nail,practice makeup,shave,shop,watch movie?want to do something girly?
Practice doing your makeup! I have discovered some great looks while bored : )





If you get bored with that, go shopping! Buy a Lush bath bomb or bubble bar, or both, in a sweet scent. Take a good book in or just close your eyes and relax. When your done, paint your toenails.
..shave ur legs if they r hairy and then go shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment