Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color of toe nail polish should I wear with a brown dress for a wedding?

I would french tip your toe nails, it will match with anything. Plus nail polish looks kind of skanky (I think). Trust me people will ask about your nails, when you french tip them. They look so much more sophisticated.


XOXOWhat color of toe nail polish should I wear with a brown dress for a wedding?
Champagne FrostWhat color of toe nail polish should I wear with a brown dress for a wedding?
what is the shoe colour? and the purse?


but red is a good call
French nails
A bronze or a gold color or even earthtones.
French nails or a light pink
french manicure
natural or warm shades, like peach, burgundy, cola
pink!
I think the colors brown and pink go great together. So paint thoes babies pink
neutral shades, try a shimmery sand color or a warm peach color.
A deep red color.
Red
If your shoes are also brown.....then I would use a tan or coral........nothing too bright as it might look gaudy instead of sophisticated.......you want to look ';WOW';...not ';oh my god';
A light pink color would look great!!!
Pinkish-Beige --- or dark coral --- or a wine color. Depends upon your accessories.
You can go with pretty shade of gold or even neutral tones like sheer pinks or browns. If you do gold, make sure that it is a very sheer application so that it doesn't look to flashy or outlandish and that it goes well with your shoes too.
depends on the tone of your skin... what color of shoes are u wearing..I would choose pink
BROWN IS LIKE A EARTHY TYPE COLOR SO YOU SHOULD PICK LIKE A NON EARTHY COLOR I HAVE MY NAILS POLISH LIKE A VERY LIGHT(ALMOST CLEAR) LOOKING PINK WITH A GOLD DESIGN AND I THINK THAT LOOK GREAT WITH BROWN

No comments:

Post a Comment